High Peaks Aerial Challenge Course
The High Peaks Aerial Challenge Course offers just the right balance of healthy, hands-on fun and learning at three challenging levels of difficulty.Trained instructors are always present to ensure participant safety. Take the challenge!
This popular attraction is located along the creek next to the Adventure Center Base Lodge and requires a 2 hour block reservation. Starting with "ground school" lasting approximately ½ hour, the course then works progressively – everyone starts on the 1st level and works their way up in accordance with age and height restrictions. The ropes course includes 21 elements suspended up to 34 feet in the air testing balance, strength, and agility.
The course includes:
- Suspend bridges
- Hanging blocks
- Horizontal tires
- Space loops
- Zip lines
- Tight ropes
Reservations are Required
This popular attraction is located along the creek next to the Adventure Center Base Lodge. Aerial Challenge tours are limited to 12 participants and can last approximately 120 minutes. Visit the Rates web page for more information.
Aerial Course Challenge Levels:
- Green Aerial Course for beginners, 12 feet above ground.
- Blue Aerial Course, intermediate, 22 feet above ground.
- Black Aerial Course, advanced, maximum of 34 feet above ground.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority!
- No prior experience is needed. All safety equipment is provided and an instructor is available to ensure proper safety equipment is used, offer guidance, and to provide an informational and enjoyable tour on the aerial challenge course.
- To participate in the green aerial challenge course tour, you must be at least 7 years of age and 48″ minimum height. To participate in the blue aerial challenge course tour, you must be at least 7 years of age and 60″ minimum height. To participate in the black aerial challenge course tour, you must be at least 15 years of age and 60″ minimum height.
- Women who are pregnant are not allowed to use the aerial challenge course.
- Anyone who has had a kidney transplant should not use the aerial course.
- Closed toes shoes are required.
- Loose clothing and dangling jewelry are not allowed.