Zip Line Tours
Experience 4 dual line Zip Lines at The Outdoor Adventure Center for a truly memorable adventure vacation with friends or family.
High Flying Fun for the Thrill Seeker
Soar over our spectacular landscape and take in the view from approximately 60 feet above the ground. Fly at speeds over 40 miles per hour on our 1,300 foot long zip line, crossing over the Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster and gliding high above the mountain stream. Feeling competitive? Challenge your friends to a race. All our zip lines are dual.
The Eco-Adventure Experience for the Casual Outdoor Adventure Lover
Our guides will teach you about local ecology as you glide from platform to platform in the tree tops on a 90 minute (approx.) family, group, corporate, or individual Zip Line Tour.
|Everyone needs to start somewhere.
This training zip line starts at the second floor of the Adventure Center building.
|Perfect for adventure lovers who are ready to try something bigger…||Go ahead… we double dog dare you!||The ultimate zip line for thrill seekers.|
Your Safety is Our Top Priority!
Instruction is provided by GPMR Zip Line Instructors to ensure all guests are properly trained and meet specific requirements before using a zip line.
We provide all of the necessary safety equipment. You will be fitted with a seat and chest harness with 2 lanyards and safety clips, a trolley system, and a helmet. The equipment used on our Zip Lines is similar to rock climbing equipment but designed specifically for a zip line course.
Ride Restrictions and Safety Requirements:
- Guests must be at least 7 years of age AND 48″ tall to ride the Zip Lines.
- Weight requirements are 60 lbs. minimum and 270 lbs. maximum.
- Medical restrictions are necessary because we care about you. If you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or have previous neck or back injuries, you may not use the Zip Line attraction. Also, you must have full use of your arms, legs, and hands.
- Dress for safety! Dress comfortably with closed toed shoes, and avoid loose clothing, dangling jewelry, scarves, etc. Long hair must be tied back, and women should not wear skirts. Short shorts are not recommended either, because they are uncomfortable with the harness. We do operate in the rain, so dress for the forecasted weather conditions.
- Before using the Zip Lines, you are required to empty your pockets. Somebody beneath you might enjoy a wallet or cell phone falling from the sky, but you might not enjoy losing them!