Snow Tubing is a relaxing attraction requiring no special skills or training and no strenuous workout. It’s a great attraction to consider for planning a corporate or group event, and it’s also a popular activity when planning a birthday party. You’ll be carried to the top of the track by a lift to maximize ride time without the uphill walking.
Tubing at the outdoor Adventure Center offers 9 winter tubing lanes, with snowmaking and lighting available for night operations.
NOTE: During President’s Week, Feb 17-23, only the $25 for 5 hours is available.
The Important Stuff:
- Five hour tickets are available, and we provide all of the tubing equipment. No special skills, equipment, or training needed.
- Three hour tickets are available at a discounted rate for groups of 20 or more.
- Must be at least 3 years of age and 42″ tall to ride.
- Only one rider per tube allowed, but you can race against friends as you go down the 900+ foot lanes.
- Attendants are available to give you a push or spin down the hill.