Snow Tubing is a relaxing attraction requiring no special skills or training and no strenuous workout. It’s a great attraction to consider for planning a corporate or group event, and it’s also a popular activity when planning a birthday party. You’ll be carried to the top of the track by a lift to maximize ride time without the uphill walking.
Tubing at the outdoor Adventure Center offers 15 winter tubing lanes, with snowmaking and lighting available for night operations.
- Tuesday & Thursday (non-holiday period only) $22 pass valid for 3 hours
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & holiday periods $27 pass valid for 5 hours
The Important Stuff:
- We provide all of the tubing equipment. No special skills, equipment, or training needed.
- Discounted rates are available for groups of 20 or more.
- Must be at least 3 years of age and 42″ tall to ride.
- Only one rider per tube is allowed, and only one tube is allowed per lane but you can race against friends as you go down the 900+ foot lanes.