High Peaks Aerial Challenge Course
The perfect blend of recreation, excitement, and hands-on learning at three challenging levels of difficulty, our aerial challenge course will build key skills and confidence, while testing your strength, endurance, balance, dexterity, and creativity. It’s a “must-do” Finger Lakes vacation experience. Trained instructors are always present to ensure participant safety. Take the challenge!
Aerial Course Challenge Levels:
- Green Aerial Course for beginners, 12 feet above ground.
- Blue Aerial Course, intermediate, 22 feet above ground.
- Black Aerial Course, advanced, maximum of 34 feet above ground.
Aerial Course Challenges Include:
- Cargo Net
- Suspended Bridges
- Hanging Blocks
- Horizontal & Vertical Tires
- Space Loops
- Zip Lines
- Tight Rope Walk
The High Peaks Aerial Challenge Course offers just the right balance of healthy, hands-on fun and learning. Participants will build key skills while learning to push themselves outside their comfort zone to overcome challenges.
This popular attraction is located along the creek next to the Adventure Center Base Lodge. Aerial Challenge tours are limited to 12 participants and begin approximately every 15 minutes. Each Aerial Challenge Course tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority!
- No prior experience is needed. All safety equipment is provided and an instructor is available to ensure proper safety equipment is used, offer guidance, and to provide an informational and enjoyable tour on the aerial challenge course.
- To participate in the green aerial challenge course tour, you must be at least 7 years of age and 48″ minimum height. To participate in the blue or black aerial challenge course tour, you must be at least 7 years of age and 60″ minimum height.
- Women who are pregnant are not allowed to use the aerial challenge course.
- Anyone who has had a kidney transplant should not use the aerial course.
- Closed toes shoes are required.
- Loose clothing and dangling jewelry are not allowed.
Twin Creeks Team Challenge Course
A separate team challenge course is available for groups only. The Twin Creeks Challenge Course features include the following leadership and team building activities and challenges:
- Team Wall
- TP Shuffle
- Nitro Crossing
- Whale Watch
- Wild Woozy
- Spider Web